Q2 Stadium was designed as an inclusive, fan-friendly stadium where accessibility needs were considered throughout the development process. There are ramps around the stadium’s exterior to assist in transition to elevated positions. Elevators are available in the North and South of the stadium for vertical circulation. The main concourse is also a 360 degree, at-grade concourse to allow for ease of mobility.
Other accessibility features include closed captioning services, assisted listening devices for check out at the Guest Services booth (Main Concourse behind Section 124), a Sensory Room near First Aid and Guest Services, and drop areas near the stadium from MetroAccess (Capital Metro’s service for guests with disabilities).
Q2 Stadium provides wheelchair escort services at all events. Wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis. They are not reserved in advance. Upon entering the stadium, look for the Wheelchair Escort stationed at the gate, or ask a Guest Services Teammate.
For fans with accessible needs looking for transit or parking options please review options with CapMetro (803, 838, 3, and 392 – also MetroRail to Kramer Station), Rideshare* and to purchase on-site parking click here while supplies last.
MetroAccess will drop-off and pick-up in the Southwest corner of the stadium.
All rideshare and ADA drop-offs will take place on West Road pre-event (see map below), whereas post-event, the Rideshare driver will need to have accessible credentials to enter McKalla Place (remember Rideshare can also be pre-scheduled).
On-site accessible parking is available for those that have the assigned lot within their ticket package and/or have purchased based on the event type.
Those fans with additional questions please contact Austin FC and Q2 Stadium via
GuestServices@AustinFC.com or text 35-ASK-VERDE (35-275-83733).
Q2 Stadium, 512 Food Co., and stadium security are focused on promoting responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- No alcohol may be brought into Q2 Stadium.
- Alcohol cut off is at the 80th minute for Austin FC matches for the majority of the stadium. This policy will be adjusted, as required, for other events. Select club spaces will resume service after the final whistle of the match.
- Guests that are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated will be denied entry into Q2 Stadium.
- Q2 Stadium participates in a Designated Driver Program, which is outlined in the Designated Driver Program section.
- Valid ID is required for the purchase of alcohol. Guests that appear to be 30 years of age or younger must produce a valid form of acceptable identification, including:
- United States Driver’s License
- State Issued ID with photo
- Military ID with photo
- Passport ID Card
- Mexican Consular Card
- There is a two (2) alcoholic beverage limit per person, per identification, per trip to point of sale location.
- Alcohol service can be discontinued at management discretion, and all guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase an alcoholic beverage.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the stadium.
- Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium is a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guests being ejected, arrested, and/or tickets being revoked.
- All guests must finish and dispose of alcoholic beverages prior to exiting the stadium.
All-Gender restrooms are located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 103 and Section 128.
Animals are not permitted in Q2 Stadium. However, Q2 Stadium welcomes guests with disabilities and their service animals or service animals in training. While not mandatory, we encourage guests with service animals to contact Guest Services (GuestServices@AustinFC.com) in advance of match day in order to appropriately accommodate the needs of the guest and their animal.
There is not a minimum age policy to attend events at Q2 Stadium. However, the general guidance is that children under the age of 14 should be accompanied by an adult. It is the parent or legal guardian’s responsibility to make the determination before allowing their child to attend an event at Q2 Stadium.
Children age 2 and under do not need a ticket provided they are able to sit on a parent or legal guardian’s lap during the event.
Baby change stations are located within most general and club public restrooms. There are dedicated Family Restrooms located on the Main Concourse behind Sections 121 and Section 136.
Q2 Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks, and other carriers being brought in the stadium.
Exemptions will be made for:
- Clutch size purses/bags equal to or smaller than the size of your hand (approximately 8″x5″x1″)
- Medical childcare bags
- Childcare bags (e.g., diaper bags) when guests are accompanied by a child
Q2 Stadium will provide bag check lockers on a first-come/first-serve basis located on the exterior of the stadium at the Northwest and Southwest Gates. These lockers will open one hour prior to gates and remain open for one hour after the conclusion of the event. If personal items are left in the lockers following the event, guests can follow up via email to GuestServices@AustinFC.com and reference the Lost and Found policy within this guide. Bag check lockers are owned and operated by a third party. Q2 Stadium is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Q2 Stadium and Austin FC encourages the use of micro and active mobility options.
- A bike valet will be made available at all Austin FC matches. The valet is located behind Live Oak Park along the Redline Parkway on the East side of the stadium and will be free of charge.
- Bike trail and route locations for Q2 Stadium are outlined below:
The SeatGeek Ticket HQ is available online and over the phone Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm. On event days, the SeatGeek Ticket HQ opens 3 hours before kickoff, and closes at the 60th minute of the match for Austin FC matches. The SeatGeek Ticket HQ is located on the Northeast side of the stadium. For more information, please call 512-953-2858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Details for non-Austin FC events will be made available on the website.
Photos and/or videos taken at any Q2 Stadium event should never be used for commercial purposes unless granted written approval by Austin FC.
- Cameras with professional and/or removable lenses are prohibited
- Camera cases are prohibited; reference the Bag Policy for more details
- Monopods and tripods are prohibited
- Selfie sticks are prohibited
CapMetro will have special service to Q2 Stadium on event days – including MetroRail! Fans are encouraged to use transit to all events at Q2 Stadium. The following routes will be the most convenient:
- MetroRail to Kramer Station
- MetroRapid 803 (Available post-event on the West side of the stadium for quick access)
- MetroBus Route 3
- MetroBus Route 383
- MetroBus Route 392
Children age 2 and under do not need a ticket provided they are able to sit on a parent or legal guardian’s lap during the event.
Childcare bags (e.g., diaper bags) when accompanied by a child are permitted. These bags will be searched and tagged prior to entry. If possible, please advance this information to GuestServices@AustinFC.com to coordinate entry.
- Q2 Stadium recommends that all children visiting the stadium carry parent and/or legal guardian’s contact information. Parents or legal guardians can visit the Guest Services booth (located on the North side of the Main Concourse (100) behind section 124) to receive a wristband for children with parent and/or legal guardian’s contact information.
- Strollers are permitted at Q2 Stadium but should never be stored in an aisle or stairway. Guest Services personnel can help identify a proper storage location for any strollers. For further assistance, please visit the Guest Services booth located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 124.
Q2 Stadium has (3) premium clubs. Only ticketed fans with proper access are permitted within the club spaces.
- Captain Morgan Club – Located on the East side of the Main Concourse (100) with the entry behind Section 132. This club is open to all ticket holders, based on capacity, at the conclusion of each Austin FC match.
- Lexus Club – Located on the West side of the Main Concourse (100) with the entries behind Section 109 and Section 118. This club will remain open for approx. 30 minutes for Lexus Club ticket holders after the conclusion of each Austin FC match.
- Q2 Field Club – Located at mid-field of the Event Level (000) with access through the VIP Lobby on the Southwest side of the stadium. This club will remain open for approx. 1 hour for Q2 Field Club ticket holders at the conclusion of each Austin FC match.
MLS and each of its Clubs are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable match-day experience for all fans visiting MLS stadiums and facilities. MLS and its Clubs are also deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment, free of discrimination and harassment. This Fan Code of Conduct addresses conduct that is inconsistent with these goals and detracts from the match-day experience.
The following conduct is prohibited in Q2 Stadium and all parking lots, facilities and areas controlled by the Club or MLS:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening, or violent in nature, including verbal or physical harassment of match officials, players, staff, or fans.
- Conduct that is illegal.
- Conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property.
- Displaying signs, symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation.
- Displaying signs, symbols, or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning, or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action.
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, field track, tunnel or any other location other than that permitted by a fan’s ticket or credential.
- Possession of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework or other Prohibited Items.*
- Throwing objects of any kind, including streamers.
- Failing to follow requests from venue staff regarding stadium operations, policies, and emergency response procedures.
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands.
- Irresponsible use or consumption of alcohol or other substances.
- Making unauthorized transmissions or play-by-play accounts of the match.
Any behavior that otherwise targets other fans or interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game.
Any fan who violates any of these provisions may be subject to penalty, including, but not limited to, ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games and revocation of season tickets. Any fan who (1) conducts themselves in an extremely disruptive or dangerous manner (“Level 1 Offenses”), or (2) commits multiple violations during a 12-month period, may be banned from attending future MLS matches for up to a year or longer. Level 1 Offenses include, but are not limited to, violent behavior, threatening, abusive or discriminatory conduct or language, trespassing or throwing objects onto the field, use or possession of unauthorized pyrotechnics or other dangerous Prohibited Items, or illegal conduct. Depending on the nature and severity of the violation, individuals who violate this Fan Code of Conduct may be required to submit a written request for readmission and participate in an online Fan Code of Conduct Education Class (FCEC) to be reinstated.
Please note that MLS and its Clubs reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has engaged in harassment of match officials, opposing team members, staff, or other fans or who have otherwise violated this Code of Conduct using social or digital media or other forms of communication.
Q2 Stadium has concessions distributed throughout the venue. A list of specialty and dietary concessions with vegetarian, vegan, and/or avoiding gluten options are list below.
- BAO’D UP – Vegan
- ONE TACO – Vegan and Avoiding Gluten
- QUESO FOUNTAIN – Vegetarian on Request and avoiding gluten
- T-LOCS – Vegetarian
- TACO DELI – Vegetarian
- GRAB AND GO MARKETS – Vegetarian
- Q2 STADIUM GRILLS – Vegetarian
Q2 Stadium has coordinated plans with the various Transportation Network Companies/Rideshare (TNC), Capital Metro, and private shuttles. Additionally, for those with accessible needs an internal ADA drop-off area is permitted.
Rideshare will be permitted onsite via McKalla Place to drop on the West side of the Stadium pre-event. Post event pick up locations are located to the North on Brockton and the South on Rutland.
Capital Metro serves the stadium via the 383, 392, and 803 as well as rail service on the Red Line www.capmetro.org/austinfc. There is an event specific bus stop on Burnet for events at Q2 Stadium. Further, CapMetro will have Southbound 803 service available on the West side of the stadium following events.
Drones and all UAS are prohibited. For those seeking a conditional exemption to the policy, please contact Q2 Stadium Management.
Q2 Stadium has five (5) passenger elevators, including:
- The Verde Store Elevator (Main Concourse (100) behind Section 120 – North Building). Services the 100 Level and 200 Level of the Verde Store.
- Guest Services/SeatGeek Ticket HQ Elevator (Main Concourse 100 behind Section 124 – North Building). Services the 100 Level stopping at the 200 Level PointsBet Sports Bar and the 300 Level Lofts.
- Three (3) VIP Lobby Elevators (NI VIP Lobby (Main Concourse (100) behind Section 108). Accessible for those with tickets for the Q2 Field Club, NI Suite Level, 300 Premium Terrace, or the Porch.
Q2 Stadium has several locations to charge electric vehicles. During events, the EV stations are available for fans with access to the lots where the stations are located.
- East Lot. Eight (8) stations accessed from Aguilar Street off Braker Lane.
- North Lot. Two (2) stations accessed from McKalla Place off Rutland Drive.
- Southwest Lot. Six (6) stations access from McKalla Place off Rutland Drive.
Q2 Stadium offers two (2) Family Restrooms outlined below as well as two (2) All Gender Restrooms. Baby changing stations can be found within most general and club public restrooms.
- Main Concourse (100) behind Section 121
- Main Concourse (100) behind Section 136
St. David’s Health Care operates a permanent First Aid station on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 124 between the Zebra Northeast and Northwest gates. Other resources to support the safety and comfort of our fans include:
- Sensory Room. Located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 124 next to the Guest Services booth.
- Mother’s Room. Located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 103.
- Cooling Station. Located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 134.
- St. David’s HealthCare will also provide roving medical personnel through the stadium to assist fans.
Gates will generally open ninety (90) minutes prior to the start of the event. This is subject to change depending on the type of event being hosted. Please be sure to check the website and the mobile app for updates.
The Guest Services booth is located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 124. The Guest Services booth assists guests with lost and found inquiries, lost children/adults, guest feedback, stadium directions, and accommodations for guests with disabilities.
The Guest Text Messaging Service is available to all guests at Q2 Stadium. A guest may call for assistance during each event by sending a text message to 35-ASK-VERDE (35-275-83733) from their mobile phone, as outlined below:
- Open a blank text message and address the message to 35-ASK-VERDE (35-275-83733).
- Script your text message. Be as descriptive as possible.
- Text messages can be up to 160 characters in length and include photos and video if possible.
- The text message is received by a stadium representative and the appropriate assistance is dispatched from the Event Command Post.
- If necessary, the stadium representative may have a dialogue with the guest through the exchange of text messages.
By using the text messaging service, guests will be able to report issues and concerns, ask for information, and call for assistance in a fast, easy, and convenient way. For any further questions regarding the Guest Text Messaging Service, please contact Q2 Stadium Guest Services at GuestServices@AustinFC.com.
This service is free of charge, but standard carrier text messaging & data charges will apply. Text STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, STOPALL to 35-ASK-VERDE (35-275-83733) to be removed from any list and end subscription to the service.
Guests may check out a pair of noise-cancelling headphones at the Guest Services Booth located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 124. A credit card or form of government-issues ID is required for check out and will be returned after usage.
- All guests looking to claim, or report lost items should do so at the Guest Services booth, located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 124
- Guests inquiring about lost items at previous events should email GuestServices@AustinFC.com.
- Items lost at prior events are held in a locked storage area for sixty (60) days and are then either disposed of or donated to an appropriate charitable organization. All credit cards, IDs, or other forms of identification will be shredded and disposed of if left unclaimed for seven (7) days after the conclusion of the event. Q2 Stadium cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Lost children and guests should be taken to the Guest Services booth located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 124.
- Parents looking for a lost child or guest should notify the nearest Guest Services Teammate, Security Personnel, or Law Enforcement Official.
- For safety reasons, Q2 Stadium is unable to make stadium-wide announcements for lost children or guests.
Q2 Stadium has multiple merchandise as outlined below:
- The Verde Store: Located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 120. This store is open seven (7) days a week from 10am – 6pm and on match days prior to gates opening. The Verde Store will temporarily close on event days approx. one (1) hour prior to gates opening and then reopen on the concourse.
- Q2 Field Club Store: Located on the Event Level (000) in the Q2 Field Lobby. This store is exclusively for Q2 Field Club members and offers exclusive Austin FC merchandise.
- Premium Terrace Store: Located on the Premium Terrace (300) behind Section 309. This store is accessible and exclusive to those that have tickets for the Q2 Field Club, Suites, Premium Terrace, and The Porch.
- Portable Locations: Additional portable merchandise kiosks will be located throughout the Main Concourse.
All motorcycles and scooters are required to purchase parking just as a personal vehicle would. To purchase offsite parking please visit https://pavemint.app.link/q2az within the Q2 Stadium event parking network. It is highly recommended that you determine a parking plan before leaving for Q2 Stadium.
A Mother’s Room is located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 103. If other accommodations are needed or required, please stop by the Guest Services booth and/or First Aid located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 124.
Q2 Stadium has three (3) onsite parking lots that are predominately presold based on the event type.
- East Lot: Accessed from Aguilar Street off Braker Lane.
- North Lot: Accessed from Bright Verde Way off Burnet Road.
- Southwest Lot: Accessed from McKalla Place off Rutland Drive.
For fans parking onsite, please have your mobile parking pass ready as you approach to ensure quick entry!
Q2 Stadium also works with Pavemint to aggregate all offsite parking for fans. To purchase offsite parking click here to visit here to visit the Q2 Stadium event parking network hosted by Pavemint. It is highly recommended that you determine a parking plan before leaving for Q2 Stadium.
Any guests needing to convert cash should visit Guest Services on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 124 to receive a Netspend cash card.
Provided by Visible, phone charging stations are available at Q2 Stadium in the following locations: PointsBet Sports Bar, Captain Morgan Club and the NI VIP Lobby. Phone charging stations are compatible with Apple and Android devices.
The following items are prohibited at Q2 Stadium. These are subject to change based on the event type and at the discretion of Q2 Stadium Management.
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (except for service dogs)
- Bags (except for childcare, medical, and those smaller than 8”x5”x1”, approx. size of an adult hand or a woman’s clutch purse)
- Balls, unless purchased during the event at a merchandise location (deflated)
- Cameras with professional and/or removable lenses
- Clothing containing offensive, inciting, or foul language or depictions
- Clothing containing wires, batteries, or other electronic components
- Drums and drumsticks, unless coordinated with Q2 Stadium Management
- Flags larger than 3’x5’, unless coordinated with Q2 Stadium Management
- Flag poles unless hollow PVC pipe without end caps and should not exceed 5’ in length
- Fireworks or other explosives
- Glass bottles or cans
- Illegal drugs
- Inflatable objects
- Laptops, tablets, computers, and/or other large electronic devices
- Laser Pointers
- Marketing collaterals such as pamphlets, fliers, product samples, etc. unless approved by Q2 Stadium Management
- Musical instruments unless coordinated with Q2 Stadium Management and a part of the Supporters Section
- Noisemakers including, but not limited to air horns, vuvuzelas, whistles, etc.
- Outside food and beverage of any kind*
- Resuable drink vessels larger than 30 ounces
- Signs, banners, or flags displaying symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation are prohibited
- Signs, symbols, or images displayed for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning, or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issues, or government action is prohibited
- Skateboards, roller skates, skates, hoverboards, scooters, etc.
- Stickers, decals, or other items with adhesives
- Streamers, confetti, and register tape
- Seatback or seat cushions
- Tobacco products and associated paraphernalia including but not limited to, lighters, vaporizers, vaporizer cartridges, etc.
- Tripods, monopods, and selfie sticks
- Unmanned and remote-controlled aircraft systems (Drones)
- Water bladders
- Weapons of any kind or item deemed dangerous by Q2 Stadium Management
- 2-Way radio devices
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical conditions and/or special needs
Q2 Stadium works closely with the transit authority Capital Metro to help fans get to the stadium. A full schedule of bus and rail routes can be found at https://www.capmetro.org/plan and Directions and Parking. Additionally, below are the lines that actively provide service to the stadium.
- Redline Rail System
At the conclusion of each Austin FC match, Capital Metro with stage 803 buses on the West side of the stadium for guests to use.
Q2 Stadium offers several opportunities to host your next event. For full details, reach out to Rentals@AustinFC.com. Areas available for rent include:
- The Porch
- Lexus Club
- Captain Morgan Club
- Q2 Field Club
- PointsBet Sports Bar
- North Building Conference Rooms & Lounges
In accordance with Q2 Stadium security procedures, guests are not permitted to exit and re-enter the stadium using the same ticket.
Restrooms are located throughout the stadium and can be found on each level.
- Most restrooms have baby changing stations available. There is identifying signage on the outside of each restroom that hosts these accommodations.
- All restroom facilities have accessible fixtures available.
Family restrooms are located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 138 and Section 121.
- All-Gender restrooms are located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 128 and Section 103.
The unlawful resale of any event tickets on Q2 Stadium grounds and/or event parking lots is strictly PROHIBITED and may result in the loss of ticket privileges and/or prosecution to the full extent of the law.
The SeatGeek Ticket HQ is available online and over the phone Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm. On event days, the SeatGeek Ticket HQ opens 3 hours before kickoff and closes at the 60th minute of the match for Austin FC matches. The SeatGeek Ticket HQ is located on the Northeast side of the stadium. For more information, please call 512-953-2858 or email email@example.com. Details for non-Austin FC events will be made available on the website.
Q2 Stadium is equipped with a Sensory Room presented by St. David’s HealthCare for those needing a safe space to get away from the crowds, lights, noise, etc. This room is located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 125, adjacent to the Guest Services booth. Guests can check out sensory kits complete with items which may help lessen sensory overload and enhance engagement.
Signs and banners are permitted at Q2 Stadium. Please reference the prohibited items for a full list of non-permissible items. Below are restrictions and guidelines:
- Flags larger than 3’x5’ are not permitted unless coordinated with Q2 Stadium Management.
- Flag poles must be hollow PVC pipe without end caps and should not exceed 5’ in length.
- If your flag, banner, and/or sign is disruptive to fans in your area, you may be asked to put the item away or it may be removed.
- Flags, banners, and signs displaying signs, symbols, images, using language, or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation are prohibited.
- Displaying signs, symbols, or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning, or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issues, or government action is prohibited.
Q2 Stadium encourages the reduction of personal vehicle use around the stadium on event days. Private shuttles are provided from various lots around the City. Specifically, Pavemint, Austin FC/Q2 Stadium’s offsite parking partner, has shuttles running from many of their parking lots. Check out Pavemint to finalize planning your trip.
You can also look at the services provided by Capital Metro at www.capmetro.org/austinfc. Following each event, Capital Metro will have 803 Southbound service leaving directly from the stadium on the West side. Loading will begin on Bright Verde Way, just outside the Northwest Gate.
For those interested in securing access to the site for private shuttles, limos, or other larger transit vehicles, please use the form linked here to register for a pass. All vehicles must be registered no later than 72 hours prior to an event. After registration, the request will be processed and, if approved, a pass and instructions will be provided.
Q2 Stadium is a smoke-free facility. Smoking and the use of other tobacco products is PROHIBITED IN ALL AREAS OF THE STADIUM. This includes all smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes, and vaporizers. Violators of this policy may be ejected from the stadium. All season ticket members are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets.
Strollers are permitted at Q2 Stadium but should never be stored in an aisle or stairway. Guest Services personnel can help identify a proper storage location for any strollers. Guest Services personnel are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal property. For further assistance, please visit the Guest Services booth located on the Main Concourse (100) behind Section 124.
Sunscreen is permitted; however, aerosol sunscreen is prohibited.
Tailgating is not permitted on Q2 Stadium owned and operated lots (North Lot, East Lot, and Southwest Lot).
Activations, beer/wine sales, and food options can be found outside of Q2 Stadium in the H-E-B Plaza and Calle Norte.
It is important to follow directions corresponding to your specific parking lot if arriving by a personal vehicle. The Traffic Control Plan will be deployed before the event and managed when parking lots open approximately 4 hours before an event. This will include cones, digital message boards, and other signage/devices. Further, it is important to understand the various construction projects around the stadium and Austin in general as we welcome fans from all over the area.
Please remember to stay hydrated while at Q2 Stadium. To enhance fan comfort, as well as to reinforce Q2 Stadium and Austin FC’s ongoing commitment to sustainability, empty 30-ounce or smaller reusable drink vessels will be allowed into the stadium throughout the 2022 season. Fans are encouraged to stay healthy and hydrated by visiting YETI water stations located in the Southeast and Northwest corners of the stadium, as well as other water stations throughout the venue.
All soccer matches and other events at Q2 Stadium are rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather, check Q2 Stadium social media channels for the latest information. Q2 Stadium will notify all attendees if weather requires attendees to take steps to minimize risks.
Q2 Stadium does not have a traditional will call. All tickets are digital and can be transferred to the end user via the Austin FC or SeatGeek Apps. Instructions on how to manage tickets can be found here.
Please see ADA/Accessibility.